2014年5月29日星期四

Week one in markstrat

I feel tough in combining all the information together to formulate a decision. Actually me and my teammates often go through the data roughly and make decisions by gut. We spend a lot time on discussing. But at the end the decision are often made by common sense. But it works in the second round, we have a great increase on sales. The bad thing is we didn't expect the sales can be so high that both products are out of stock due to we cut off the production. It is basically like a game theory for us to balance our budget on sonite and vodite. 

Information overwhelming is the biggest problem. And whether to improve the old products or introduce new ones is the second. We can try to get the first move-in advantages to the new market. But no one knows what will happen later. To focus on the old one is definitely safer because we have plenty research result. This is like adventure but exciting.

Communicating with teammates is always a challenge to me. I don't think they understand the research result like me. But to prove I'm right is another thing. Sometimes it is abstract to describe it.

In the real business, research result cannot come out so fast. But it is orientation for me to learn. How to gather the data immediately is significant.

Allocating budget in the right place at the very first is important and difficult. There is no historical data but the process of generating more budget is compounding.

Profit always first.

没有评论:

发表评论